How to begin?

How and when to enroll for Work and Travel USA?

You are able to enroll for the Work and Travel USA in the beginning of your university academic year. 

You need to simply visit any of Integral's offices and to present:

  • an ID card;
  • certificate of enrollment;
  • $0 deposit;

Sounds like a piece of cake, doesn't it?

There are many advantages if you enroll earlier. “The earlier, the better!” as our clients say. Not only because of the cheaper program prices but because of the possibility to receive your issued work permit DS-2019 earlier, to apply for J-1 Visa sooner and to arrange your travel with ease. 

If you are not sure how to pick your Work and Travel destination or you meet difficulties in finding a job offer we will help you to make the right choice for you. Sooner you find your future employer, faster you will #TasteAmerica.

And do not forget, the program allows you to find a job offer through our sponsors CIEE and InterExchange as a Pre-Arranged participant or to find one through your personal contacts and friends as a Self- Arranged participant.

Candidates who have already participated in the program

If you traveled with INTEGRAL or another company and want to go again next summer, just say I WANT AGAIN and our consultants will take care of the rest.

Candidates who are unable to visit our office

If you do not feel like walking to our office, if we have not yet come to your city permanently, if you are studying outside of Bulgaria - contact us by phone or email and we will make the procedure as easy as possible for you.

Application process

Send a question

Call our consultants

+359 2 80 50 600

Visit the nearest INTEGRAL office

News and offers via email