Since 1947, the Council on International Educational Exchange, known as CIEE and formerly, Council, has been in pursuit of its mission, "to help people gain understanding, acquire knowledge, and develop skills for living in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world." Our services to young people studying and teaching abroad are more important than ever. As we look ahead, we reaffirm our commitment to the principles and values that guide this mission statement.
CIEE is always looking for highly motivated staff members with a strong mission commitment who thrive in a fast paced, multitasking environment. If you're energetic and internationally focused, CIEE may be the organization for you. Visit our website www.ciee.org and find us on Facebook!
Benefits of spending your Work & Travel Program working at CIEE:
- You will be able to gain professional experience in a fun office environment
- You will be able to meet and work with people from all over the world.
- CIEE organizes fun activities for its employees, such as dinners, social events, sporting activities, and shopping trips.
- CIEE has created a community that helps students make the most of their time in Portland, helping them to seek out the things they need, find out about events and activities, and get to know CIEE's permanent staff who might share their interests.
- Housing is provided for $100 per week
- Professional experience in International Education/ International Relations