Spend your summer exploring all that Big Cedar Lodge has to offer! Our resort is tucked deep in the heart of the Ozark Mountains with a rich history in Native American Culture. Spread over 4600 acres in a wooded hollow in the Ozark Mountains and overlooking 43,000-acre Table Rock Lake, Big Cedar Lodge has “quickly matured into the ‘Best of the Best’ in the region” according to the Wall Street Journal.
Reasons to join us this summer:
- We hire couples and groups up to 4!
- We’ll pick you up at the airport!
- We provide housing and transportation to work!
- $2 meals in the staff kitchen or a 15% discount in our restaurants!
- Employer organizes cultural activities throughout the summer!