How can my child bring back their savings?

The experience shows that the best option is for savings to be sent by bank transfer to parents' accounts here in Bulgaria. This way, you will be able to check if the funds have arrived while you are in America.

Send a question

Call our consultants

+359 2 80 50 600

Visit the nearest INTEGRAL office

News and offers via email